Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Saturday, January 7, 2017

When the dreams come true...

I'll share with you a good news in this blog post!In fact, this is one of many that happened to me so far in my life and I know that in the future many waiting for me ...


Our leaders have announced a competition at last October in our the "Success Team" where I won the first place.



A sightseeing flight was the reward, which I have a fancy name: (Happy New Year - Flying).
We flew with a Cesna 150 'bird maschine' on December 30 and we said 'goodbye' to 2016 year....

I recommend it highly to those people, who have not tried it!
It's fantastic experience!

You can view the videos on my youtube channel.
One of them you can view here below:




Happy New Year Flying - video 01




I have described this basis guidelines.

If you have dreams and goals that you want to achieve, it is up to you!

It was a goal at the beginning of the race to be first...
I decided to go through with it and prove myself to succeed....
I strongly believe it, of course sometimes there were ups and downs ... "another job again ... I will begin it tomorrow ... etc." but one thing I had in mind and it was none other than my goal

Many people give up before (this is true for anything), before they arrive at the 'finish'. They look for excuses (I do not have time for it; I'm tired; next time; would not succeed..., my parents/ acquaintances/ friends are considered hopeless, etc.).

Quickly forget it!

While you manufacture excuses and do not believe in yourself, that you manage to reach what you want, It will not be...!

Anything you can get what you want, only you need to believe in it strongly!
Do not let that affect their ...!
Hang in addition to your decision, until you reach what you want!
Trust me! Will succeed!
Of course, you have to work for it....

DXN company provides a very good opportunity for all people, to get ahead in life and to experience the feeling of quality of life.



>> Simple DXN registration worldwide <<

>> How can you register into DXN Europe System? <<

>> How can you register into DXN USA System? <<

>> More information about how to join to DXN <<

>> More information about how to order DXN products <<


>>Join now or ask how!<<


Have a nice and smiley day!




No comments:

Post a Comment